Today was a bit of a shit workout day. I didn’t feel strong and I wasn’t feeling fast.
Except for the end of my run, which lasted a little long and was nearing 4:30.
If you don’t know, the national anthems of Japan and the US start playing every day at 4:30. Lasts about 3-4 minutes. During that time, if you’re outside, you stand and salute/hand on chest. Or if you’re driving, you pull over. During a run, it’s kind of jarring to have to stand with that elevated heartrate and nobody likes to have to stand outside anyways.
So by 4:25 I was about a mile and a half away from home and I didn’t BOOK it persay, but I was running faster in the last five minutes.
It’s a good motivator.
- Barbell Bench: 135x10, 185x8
- Machine Incline Bench: 190x10, 210x8, 220x4, 220x3, 220x3, 220x3, 210x4, 210x4, 210x4, 210x5
- Incline Dumbbell Fly: 30x10, 30x10, 30x10, 30x10
- Tricep Pushdown: 130x10, 130x10, 130x10, 130x10
- Tricep Ladder: 15, 15, 14, 15, 18, 20
- 60 sec Plank
- Hanging Leg Raise: 15, 12, 10
- Ran 2.86mi, 26 minutes